- A Stochastic Feedback Model for Volatility. R. Golan and A. Gerig, (2013)
- Non-Gaussian Price Dynamics and Implications for Options Pricing. M. A. Fuentes, A. Gerig, and J. Vicente, (2012), in Derivative Securities Pricing and Modelling, J. A. Batten and N. Wagner eds. (Emerald, United Kingdom).
- Universal Laws and Economic Phenomena. A. Gerig, (2011), Complexity, 17(1), 9-12.
- Universal Behavior of Extreme Price Movements in Stock Markets. M. A. Fuentes, A. Gerig, and J. Vicente, (2009), PLoS ONE, 4(12), e8243.
- Model for Non-Gaussian Intraday Stock Returns. A. Gerig, J. Vicente, and M. A. Fuentes, (2009), Phys. Rev. E, 80, 065102(R).